All lunches served with daily soup and steamed rice.
Substitute for wonton soup $1.00
Substitute for brown rice $0.50
Mu Shu Pork
Eggs, scallions and vegetables, served with thin pancakes and hoisin sauce.
Shredded pork, celery, jicama, carrots in a spicy sauce szechwan sauce.
Celery, carrots, mushroom, cilantro, and onions in a spicy black bean sauce.
Beef with Broccoli
Tender pieces of beef sautéed with broccoli.
Chef’s Special Beef
Crispy fried beef sautéed with chopped onion, snow peas and bell pepper.
Tossed with chili peppers and orange peel in a spicy tangerine sauce.
Kung Pao Chicken
A glorious medley of chicken, zucchinis, golden peanuts and bright red chilies. A classic dish from the Szechwan province.
Chicken with Vegetable
Seasonal vegetables sautéed with chicken in a healthy white sauce.
Cashew Nut Chicken
Tender pieces of chicken wok tossed with carrots, bell pepper, jicama and oven roasted cashews.
Ma La Chicken
Sautéed in a spicy brown garlic sauce with snow peas, zucchini, mushroom, and red bell pepper.
Combo Lo Mein
Soft noodles tossed with chicken, BBQ pork and shrimp and vegetables.
Three Flavor Noodle Soup
A bowl of chicken, shrimp, BBQ pork and shrimp and vegetables.
Seasonal vegetables sautéed with shrimp in a healthy white sauce.
Lightly breaded shrimp tossed in a tangy aromatic sauce.
Crispy breaded shrimp coated in Jackon’s famous sauce.
Add walnuts for $3.50
Shrimp in Black Beans
Sautéed shrimp cooked with bell pepper, snow peas and onions in a black bean sauce.
Ma La Scallops
Sautéed in a spicy brown garlic sauce with snow peas, mushroom, red bell peppers and chili.
Wok-seared chicken and minced vegetables served with two lettuce cups.
Seasonal fresh vegetables sautéed to perfection in a healthy white sauce.
- GOOD FOOD TAKES TIME TO PREPARE, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AS ALL OF OUR DISHES ARE FRESHLY COOKED TO ORDER.
- PLEASE ADVISE YOUR SERVER OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES PRIOR TO ORDERING. OTHERWISE, PLEASE CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- NOT ALL INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED ON THE MENU.
- BROWN RICE IS AVAILABLE WITH AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $1.00/ENTREE.
- CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH, OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOODBORNE ILLNESSES.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.